Who We Are
With over 23 years of experience, MBI Worldwide is a leading global Consumer Reporting Agency offering employment background screening solutions for small, medium, and large corporations.
Accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association, MBI Worldwide offers a high-touch customer service level of all-inclusive background screening, verifications, and drug testing products. MBI's Artificial Intelligence "AI" provides a multitude of ordering options, ATS Integrations, and customization. Our cloud-based AI platform and online candidate invite portal, MBiScreenSMART™, makes it easy for companies to hire the best talent fast, by quickly obtaining compliant, accurate, and instant data.
MBI has been recognized by HRO Today Magazine's Customer Satisfaction Ratings in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 as one of the top ten employment screening providers in the nation.
“Good Screening is SMART Business!
Not all screening companies are created equal. Many employment background screening firms are members of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA). MBI Worldwide is not only a member – but our strict standards and best practices have helped us achieve the desired PBSA Accreditation. To become accredited, an organization must undergo a rigorous onsite audit conducted by an independent auditor, who examines policies and procedures regarding consumer protection, legal compliance, product and service standards, client education, and general operations and business practices.
FCRA Advanced Certified Leaders
In addition to our national accreditation, we also require our executive team and managers hold FCRA Advanced Certifications. They are among an elite group of people in the U.S. to obtain this credential. What it means for our clients is that your background screening partner is led by a management team who takes compliance very seriously and is on the cutting edge of the ever-changing rules and regulations that oversee pre-employment practices, criminal records, and federal and state regulations.
MBI Culture & Performance Agreement
DRIVE AND GRIT.
Get Stuff Done.
Be kind. Be humble. Respect one another.
Quick, Compliant, and Swift “like-a-fox” Thinking.
Build relationships through support and understanding.
Amass experiences and knowledge with Industry Training.
EXCELLENCE WITH PURPOSE.
Excitement to deliver your standard of excellence; meaningful work, and effective results.
A clear conscience.
POSITIVITY AND APPRECIATION.
Believe there is always a solution, enjoy the journey; have fun.
Prayer and Acceptance. Don’t judge.
MBI Value Statement
- Give our clients the experience of superior customer service from the beginning to the end of each screening process.
- Focus on providing products that alleviate doubt by assuring that our sources and methods are secure and reliable.
- Streamline the screening process by offering ordering and retrieval options to meet any company’s needs.
- Offer technological capabilities to help make onboarding processes sync smoothly.
- Be a trusted partner in transitioning new employees to the workforce with ease.
- Provide guidance, aid, and information to act as your most dependable resource.
- Produce an informal yet professional working environment to encourage and reward creativity, insight, teamwork, and enthusiasm.
- Generate profitable growth through quality service and products.
- Listen to our client's wants and needs, and use suggestions to improve upon our processes.