Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging position with a growing company with a remote work-from-home option? You might be a perfect fit for us!
We are looking for a Verifications Agent / Client Services Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current customers and their agents. Applicant must have excellent computer, telephone and data entry skills: 45+ WPM. Must be very attentive to detail, well organized, must be able to multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment. Looking for a perfectionist with strong oral and written communication skills are a must. Required to be timely, reliable and professional. Professional writing and technical skills are required. Must be comfortable working with business clientele both in-person and via telephone/email.
Successful applicant must be friendly, personable, and loves working with and helping customers! MUST work well with others & excel on own. The successful candidate must be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. Must be willing to work past 5 pm on extremely busy days.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targes
- Keep records of all conversations in a comprehensible way
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Knowledge of computers
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Following communication scripts to provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to provide quality customer service
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Tracking, routing and redirecting information to the correct resources
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong and Effective Leadership Skills are required
- Ability to take ownership of daily tasks and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. spelling, grammar, punctuation)
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- High school diploma is required
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software platform, Excellent computer knowledge
- 45 wpm minimum typing speed is required
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer Days
*All resumes are held in confidence. Only those candidates whose profiles closely match MBI Worldwide’s requirements will be contacted during this candidate search.
MBI Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
HOW TO APPLY FOR Verifications Call Representative
Due to COVID-19, do not apply in person.
In one email, attach resume including cover letter and any additional documentation and send to email@example.com
In the subject line of your email, type job title you are applying for.
Resumes will be accepted through July 27,2022
It is Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. dba. MBI Worldwide policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. Employment decisions of the company will be based on qualifications for the job and the ability to satisfy requirements of each position which are reasonable and necessary.
This nondiscrimination policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits. It is the responsibility of every employee to conscientiously follow this policy.
**The extras…**Experience: At least 2 years of computer/customer service skills is required.
Salary: Based on relevant education and/or experience.
Job Type: Full-time