The Criminal Adjudication Specialist processes routine employee background screening reports according to client guidelines and monitors reports to ensure execution of client requirements, including compliance, reporting guidelines and accuracy of information.
- Ensure accurate and prompt turnaround on all adjudication results
- Provide and maintain in-depth working knowledge of all adjudication and client guidelines
- May input thorough and accurate notes when determining the adjudication result on an applicant
- Provide timely follow-up and follow-through on all applicable client questions and/or concerns stemming from an adjudication result
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies with full understanding
- Tracking, routing and redirecting information to the correct resources
- Criminal research, understanding dispositions verbiage and reporting guidelines
- Understanding employment background screening compliance
- High School diploma is required
- Prefer Associate’s degree – preferably in Criminal Justice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type 45 + wpm with strong accuracy (test)
- Excellent knowledge of excel, MS word, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and quickly able to learn new software programs
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Position requires excellent analytical ability
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work independently under constant deadlines
- A teamwork-oriented attitude
- Other duties assigned
- Prior military, police, or business-intelligence experience a plus
- Prior criminal research, adjudication, and/or quality control experience a plus
- 4 years of customer service industry experience preferred
In exchange for your expertise, MBI Worldwide offers the following benefits: * Healthcare
- 401 K
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Education Training Hours
- Business Casual Attire
- Sales/Referral Bonus
- Volunteer Service Days
Due to COVID-19, do not apply in person.
In one email, attach resume including cover letter and any additional documentation and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of your email, type job title you are applying for.
Resumes will be accepted through July 27,2022
It is Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. dba. MBI Worldwide policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. Employment decisions of the company will be based on qualifications for the job and the ability to satisfy requirements of each position which are reasonable and necessary.
This nondiscrimination policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits. It is the responsibility of every employee to conscientiously follow this policy.
*All resumes are held in confidence. Only those candidates whose profiles closely match MBI Worldwide’s requirements will be contacted during this candidate search. MBI Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer