Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging position with a growing company? You might be a perfect fit for us!
We are looking for an applicant with strong computer, telephone and data entry skills: 50+ WPM. Must be very attentive to detail, well organized, must be able to multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must. Required to be timely, reliable and professional. Professional writing and technical skills are required. Must be comfortable working with business clientele both in-person and via telephone/email. Desired applicant must be friendly, personable, and loves working with and helping customers! MUST work well with others & excel on own. Must be willing to work past 5 pm on extremely busy days.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as resource within Customer Service to provide technical expertise, mentor others and provide training
- Liaison between current customers
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies with full understanding
- Take the extra mile to provide quality customer service
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Tracking, routing and redirecting information to the correct resources
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of excel, MS Word, etc.
- Data entry skills: 50+ WPM (Typing test required)
- Excellent knowledge of computers and quickly able to learn new software programs
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- High school degree required
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer service orientation
- Other duties as assigned
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Based on relevant work experience and/or education.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST:
Due to COVID-19, do not apply in person.
In one email, attach resume including cover letter and any additional documentation to Kimberly Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line of email, type job title you are applying for.
Resumes will be accepted through February 26, 2021.
It is Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. dba. MBI Worldwide policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Midwest Backgrounds, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. Employment decisions of the company will be based on qualifications for the job and the ability to satisfy requirements of each position which are reasonable and necessary.
This nondiscrimination policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits. It is the responsibility of every employee to conscientiously follow this policy.