In the employee background check industry, FCRA Certification Equals Better Compliance.
In addition to MBI Worldwide’s accreditation with the National Association of Professional Background Screeners, it is also required that our department leaders hold FCRA Basic Certification and our Management Team hold FCRA Advanced Certification.
This FCRA certification demonstrates a basic understanding of compliance for Investigative Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- FCRA Basics — The basic FCRA concepts and terminology, such as “consumer report,” “consumer reporting agency,” “investigative consumer report,” “end user,” “furnisher,” etc. and some of the limitations on data that can be included in consumer reports.
- CRAs — The five basic duties of consumer reporting agencies under the FCRA.
- The Other Players — The basic rights and duties of end users, furnishers, resellers and consumers under the FCRA.
- FCRA Litigation — Consumer litigation and regulatory enforcement actions under FCRA.
- State Variants — Principal state law variants of the FCRA and addresses the interplay between the FCRA and state variants.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MBI WORLDWIDE CUSTOMERS?
Having a team of FCRA Certified Agents guarantees that your background screening company takes compliance seriously, and is on the cutting-edge of the ever changing rules and regulations that oversee pre-employment practices, criminal records reporting guidelines and federal and state regulations.
“Good Screening is SMART Business”®
Contact MBI Worldwide at 866-275-4624 to schedule your LIVE DEMO.
DISCLAIMER – MIDWEST BACKGROUNDS, INC. DBA MBI WORLDWIDE CANNOT AND DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE OR COUNSEL. Although MBI strives to support you with alerts and resources regarding critical compliance matters, please understand that MBI Worldwide CANNOT provide legal advice regarding forms, contracts or compliance topics. Nothing in this statement or any other communications with MBI Worldwide should be construed as legal advice. If you have legal questions, please consult with legal counsel, who can best advise you on the legalities of obtaining and using consumer reports.