The MBI Worldwide Family believes that helping, serving and caring shouldn’t be limited to a 9-5 schedule. It is our responsibility to give back to our communities through financial donations, volunteer efforts & service. Because MBI Worldwide takes this responsibility very seriously, we have implemented an optional program that our team members can join called “MBI MAKES A DIFFERENCE” .
To enhance the lives of those around us, MBI MAKES A DIFFERENCE gives monetary donations, free services, volunteers time, expertise and hosts, organizes and attends fundraising events throughout the year.
Five vital initiatives of MBI MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- MONETARY DONATIONS – MBI Worldwide is an advocate for the PAYING IT FORWARD campaign and strongly believes in giving financially. Because of that belief, MBI Worldwide donates a portion of its profit to local church ministries, global missions and national non-profit charities that focus on protecting and educating women & children.
- CHARITIBLE SUPPORT – MBI Worldwide currently donates free employment background checks to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay, the Lighthouse Shelter, Goodwill (Evansville location), and many churches and faith-based organization in Southern Illinois and the Metro-Atlanta area.
- SERVICE DAYS – The MBI Worldwide Family join together once a quarter and work as a team in the community, donating service and time to both national and local non profit organizations.
- MBI TEAMWORK TIME OFF – In addition to MBI Worldwide employees receiving paid time off for holiday and illness, they are given an additional 16 hours per year of volunteer time off to work at a non-profit of their choice.
- CHILLIN’ FOR CHARITY – As a fun and easy way for MBI Team members to give back, MBI Makes a Difference hosts a monthly “dress casual day” and allows employees the option of wearing flip flops and jeans in exchange for a canned good or $1. Donations are collected throughout the year and given to an agreed upon non-for-profit in December.
TOGETHER, THESE COMMITMENTS FROM THE MBI WORLDWIDE FAMILY BENEFIT & ENCOURAGE THOSE AROUND US AND ALLOW US TO REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES. NO MATTER HOW SMALL OUR CONTRIBUTION IS, IT HELPS!
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
Marion Medical Mission is an ecumenical, Christian, front-line, hands-on, volunteer, non-profit organization that responds to Christ’s call to serve by working hand in hand with God’s people in Africa.
Make-A-Wish® grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States and its territories.
The mission of SWAG her UP is to help promote the financial independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire needed for successful job interviews.
Compassion International exists as a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, conomic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults.
If you would like to partner with a company full of DECENT HUMAN BEINGS who believe in making a difference, give MBI a call today. A portion of your money goes to help our world.